Aug 22, 2011

Waiting For Forever

How long would you wait… for love?


I recently saw this touching romance film that reminded me so much of other romance classics like A Walk to Remember (2002), starring my beloved actress from the O.C., Rachel Bilson and a fairly new face, Tom Sturridge.

Here’s a trailer to the movie…


In this sentimental story, Will has waited nearly forever to tell Emma, his childhood best friend and secret crush, that he loves her. Even though his way of thinking and behaviors are not normal by majority’s standards, his simple and unselfish attitude towards love made his love for Emma so generous and precious.


Here’s quoting some of the most beautiful lines Willie said about his love for Emma that touches the softest spot in my heart:
I’m gonna tell her that I love her. That I’ve always loved her. That in my dreams, I breath her in, I inhale her and I feel her right here. Here in the blood in my heart. 
And when you followed Emma how often do you see her?  It doesn’t matter. It’s just being around where she might be. That’s plenty.
And how can one step away from you ever be anything for me but a step in the wrong direction?
If I had one wish, it would be that your life brings you a taste of the happiness you have brought to me. That you can feel what it’s like to love.

In this modern age where love can be like a power struggle, maybe it’s time to put down our armor and just weave a little dream and magic into our love by telling the other person how much we love him/her.

Love,
Lulu

0 comments:

Post a Comment